Looking to hire an experienced manager to oversee our Carpentry Division
With over 22 years in the local market, Al-Ahlia Al-Arabia Carpentry Group – a Sister Company of Al-Ahlia Contracting Group – is looking to recruit an experienced Manager, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role, to oversee a team of highly skilled and qualified artisans.
The Manager’s role would include:
- Generate more business for the Company.
- Able to read , understand , interpret & implement contract documents (drawings, specifications & bill of quantities)
- Able to estimate cost of work & submit offers covering all expenses.
- Plan and schedule projects, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinates, maintain records and file & prepare reports.
- Prepare, schedule and supervise the work layout for the maintenance, alteration and repair of building structures and components.
- Able to hand sketch details of wood works.
- Perform carpentry tasks.
- Keep records of carpenters’ time and materials used for each job.
- Supervise carpentry jobs requiring a high degree of skill.
- Provide assistance on complex jobs.
- Provide estimates of personnel and material required for a job.
- Keep records and compiles reports of work performed by carpentry crew
- Knowledgeable of materials’ resources in the local market.
- Computer literate.
If you want to be considered for the position, please email your CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with the heading “Carpentry” in the email subject line.